Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day @ Church

Is there like an emotional switch that goes off or maybe on when you get to the age of 28? I long for the days of being young and naive... Not really, well, maybe a little.

An 11 year old little girl sang this song this morning at church. It humbled me in so many ways. She sang it so beautifully I cried. How brave is she to get up in front of a whole congregation and sing?! I couldn't believe it. She stopped twice in the first verse and had to start over..but she didn't quit, she kept on going. I know her mAmA was so proud!
I am blessed beyond measure and I am thankful every single day. oK Ok, I hade to use the 'B' word just once!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mmgV6mPvb0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I Hope this song speaks to yaLL like it did me.
ohhHH yes, Cody, thanks for the 2 hour nap today aaAaand my cheesecake at lunch! ;)

And Happy Mothers Day to all you cRAzY mAmAs out there! I love you Marm!

No comments:

Post a Comment