Wednesday, May 9, 2012

dress up with mAmA

"Playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends." Kate Spade


I wanted to go ahead and blog about the pictures that Tara Swain of Tara Swain Photography took of Avery and I, while it's still fresh on my mind. {snIFf SnIff}
Seriously cannot rave enough about Tara! If you haven't already - YaLL check her out!! Definitly worth the wait and price$! I contacted Tara back in OcTObeR about her photographing my bright idea (if I say so myself, ha!) of Avery and I playing dress up and in make up, it could not get here fast enough!!


Tara did a perfect job capturing a moment in time that I will cherish forever. I know that she worked hard and put in many hours of editing, I am so grateful!!
Our lil' Weasle is growing up so fast... I'm still searching for the pause button in life.


A couple of my favorites are of Avery reeealy giggling! That child ALWAYS has her mouth open! LOL Ya'll, I'm not kidding. She talks and talks and talks and talks some more! Then there is her singing! Don't think she doesn't know every song on the radio, and if she doesn't she'll make up her own words. She has recently picked up the bobble head and it drives me cArazy! Such a sassy, bossy girl. And observant. Holy moly, I've never seen a kid take in and remember so many things around them like she can. She can tell you what color the mail box was that you passed 4 turns ago back by the field with a tiger striped cow. :)


We love her so much. She'll tell you she loves her Daddy more than her Mama, but it's ok. I keep telling her that I'm the one that washes her clothes, cooks her food, and scrubs her dirty rear... but she don't care. :) 
I can't wait to show off the album I made of our pictures. She will surely enjoy it for years to come.




2 comments:

  1. I am such a ball-bag everytime I see a single one of those pictures! What is happening to me? ;-) That Tara Swain is one heck of a PHO-tographer!

    Love You!
    ~Princess~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I already told you this, but I'm OBSESSED with these pictures!! I feel sure that you'll cherish these for the rest of your life - so, so special! And such beautiful girls! :)

    ReplyDelete